CoMetro takes the following considerations into account when making investments:
- Consider environmental, public health, safety, and social issues associated with target companies when evaluating whether to invest in a particular entity, as well as during the period of ownership.
- Be accessible to relevant stakeholders either directly or through representatives of portfolio companies, as appropriate.
- Respect the human rights of those affected by our investment activities and seek to confirm that our investments do not flow to companies that utilize child labor or forced labor or maintain discriminatory policies.
- Provide information to limited partners on the matters addressed herein, and work to foster transparency about our activities.
- Encourage our portfolio companies to advance these same principles in a way which is consistent with fiduciary duties.
- Maintain strict policies that prohibit bribery and other improper payments to public officials consistent with the Anti-Corruption Act and similar laws in other countries, and the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention.